Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Below are a few highlights of our fall so far and a teaser for my next post "husband, father, and missionary".


One of our many fall activities, watching the ships come in.  Pretty soon we will get to watch the ice breaker at work.



 The girls at the Duluth Hot Air Balloon Fest.  It was too windy for the balloons at the time but they enjoyed watching the helicopter giving lifts.





 I recently received photos of the Wesleyan church in Ponce, PR.  One of the teams I lead this last summer helped fundraise for the paint and helped do some of the work.   This is the same church with the amazing prayer walking experiences that I mentioned in my last post.


 
 Here is Abigail demonstrating her daily exercise.  She goes strong for over an hour complete with war cry.  I wonder if these come in adult size?

No comments: